TRATOS Marine cable range provides performance and cost advantages and is suitable for fixed installation on ships. In pursuit of more environmentally friendly solutions Tratos’ cables for AMP (Advanced Multi-mission Platform) systems help minimise smoke and gas emissions from ships when in port.
Flexibility: Reduced installation cost. The integration of special conductors, core assembly, braids and other components brings a new generation of marine cables with an exceptionally low bending radius. Reduced weight and dimensions: Tratos Marine cables diameter has been reduced by 20% thanks to the integration of new materials. Reduced installation time: A unique formulation for the sheath, incorporating ﬂame retardant polyolefin, minimises any friction and helps make installation quick and easy.
• Halogen free
• Low smoke and gas emissions adhering to standard IEC 61034 for smoke and IEC 60754 for acid and toxic gases
• Low toxicity and corrosion
• Flame retardant IEC 60332-3a IEC 60332-1
• Self-extinguishing, adhering to standard IEC 60332-3A
• Fire resistant, adhering to standard IEC 60331
Marine Power & Control Cables
International Standards – IEC 60092-350, IEC 60092-352, IEC 60092-353, IEC 60092-360, IEC 60092-370, IEC 60092-376, IEC 60005
UK Standards – BS 6883, BS 7917